The Bottle Works
63 Mangum Street SW
William W. Griffin built the Bottleworks in 1916 as a manufacturing facility in the Castleberry Hill district. The Bottleworks has a flat facade with a modest amount of detailing around the windows and central doorway. The Bottleworks were rehabilitated in 1993, one of many historic industrial buildings in the area that have been converted to loft apartment spaces.