The Giant Lofts
426 Marietta Street NW
This building was built in 1923 by architect Emil C. Seiz as a warehouse for the Westinghouse Electric Company. Seiz was the in-house architect for Atlanta’s Massell Realty Company from 1915-1940. The six-story building is a concrete frame clad in brick. It was renovated in 1996 for use as loft apartments, then converted to condominiums.