Project Description

Walton Place
75 Marietta Street

Formerly known as the Georgia Railroad and Power Building, this building was constructed in 1907 and served as headquarters for Atlanta’s major utilities. It has a brick and stone façade encompassing an entire city block, and is considered to be one of Atlanta’s first skyscrapers. In the 1980s it was renovated as an historic office complex.