Project Description

Spotswood Hall
555 Argonne Drive

One of the earliest Buckhead-area homes, Spotswood Hall was constructed in 1913 by famous architect Anthony Ten Eyck Brown, and underwent interior renovations in the 1930’s by Philip Schutze. Featuring a two-story, pedimented portico with Ionic columns, the house remains an outstanding wood-framed example of the Neo-Classical style. Today, it remains a private residence.