Project Description

Roosevelt High School
745 Rosalia Street SE

Roosevelt High School, originally the Atlanta Girls High School, was constructed in 1924 by the architectural firm of Edwards and Sayward. The building incorporates a mix of ecclesiastical architectural elements, including a Gothic rose window, Romanesque arches, and a Byzantine dome. A City of Atlanta Landmark Site and part of historic Grant Park, Roosevelt High School was converted to apartments in the late 1980’s.