Project Description

Lullwater
1610 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE

Located near the Emory University Campus in the Druid Hills neighborhood, Lullwater Estate was built in 1920. One of the famous Druid Hills mansions, the home was owned by one of the Candlers, a prominent Atlanta family. In 1984, the home was completely rehabilitated and became the centerpiece of a condominium complex.