skip to Main Content

Standard Building

92 Luckie Street NW

Located in the historic Fairlie-Poplar district of downtown Atlanta, the Standard Building, formerly the McGlawn-Bowne building, was constructed by William Howell and Associates in 1923. Its design is straightforward and relatively unadorned. Georgia State University purchased the building in the late 1990’s for classroom and office use.

Back To Top