768 Marietta Street NW
The Hotel Roxy was originally constructed in 1921 as the H.B. Davis Building. It contained a grocery and hardware store, as well as second-story offices for doctors and dentists. In 1939 the Hotel Roxy opened, catering to out-of-town railroad and construction workers. The three-story building, a good example of a basic, early 20th century commercial building, has a rectangular facade and brick pilasters creating seven bays. In 1995, the building was converted into loft apartments and retail space on the ground floor.