Hampton Inn and Suites
161 Spring Street
Constructed between 1928 and 1948, the Hampton Inn was built by the architectural firm of RC Snow and Barilli and Humphreys. Designed in a modified Art Deco style, it was originally used as a Baptist Mission and an office building. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001, today the building is a hotel.