326 Nelson Street SW
Constructed in 1914, this building is located in the historic Castleberry Hill district. It served as the home of the John Deere Plow Company and was the largest warehouse in the district. It features tall ceilings, timber construction, exposed brickwork and an extensive amount of glass. In the mid-1990’s the building was converted to loft condominiums.