19 Hilliard Street SW
Constructed in 1905, this building housed Atlanta’s first commercial laundry, Trio Steam Laundry. Designed in a folk Victorian style, the building features load-bearing walls with a stone and concrete foundation, and an exposed brick interior. In 1946, the Atlanta Brush Company purchased the building and converted it to a factory. In the early 1990’s, the building was rehabilitated for condominiums.